The Stanford Pan-Asian Music Festival welcomes you to its eleventh anniversary season. Stay tuned for more details to come!
Inaugurated in the 2004 – 2005 season, the festival is dedicated to promoting an understanding and appreciation of music in contemporary Asia.
The 2015 Pan-Asian Music Festival is sponsored in part by:
- The Ministry of Culture of the People’s Republic of China
- Huangnan Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture
- Mongolian Ministry of Culture
- Qinghai Province Department of Culture and Media
- Shangri-la Folk Music Preservation Association
- Albert Yu and Mary Bechmann Foundation
- Center for East Asian Studies at Stanford
- Department of East Asian Languages and Cultures
- The Confucius Institute at Stanford
- Department of Music at Stanford
- School of Humanities and Sciences